The Twilight Saga

Edward+Bella=Renesmee's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"lol thnx i thnk"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 12, 2010 to A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Thanks friend"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 12, 2010 to A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"lol thnx for both compliments haha"

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK I WROTE IT MYSELF"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 11, 2010 to A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"i wuld lyk 2 kno the truth and i wuld lyk 2 become friends with u Rachael"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 5, 2010 to If there is enough people who comment i will try to get kristen stewert to join on the twilight saga

184 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by ♥Sam♥Nayely♥

"i agree im jst one of those people tht love twilight soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 4, 2010 to the movie vampiers sucks really did suck what did u think of it

22 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Cheese Words:Beautiful Sparkeling Bloodsucking Vegetarian Hot Vampire (Laugh my a**…"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 4, 2010 to THE WORD ASSOCiiATiiON GAME ;-D

1649 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by lorena gonzalez

"srry 4got to rite a new word so jst answering and ok"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 2, 2010 to THE WORD ASSOCiiATiiON GAME ;-D

1649 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by lorena gonzalez

"I loved i!!!!!!!!! I do think that it sounds lyk Edward is bloating lyk "haha u need…"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 1, 2010 to Big S Adrenaline - Personal Moon

5 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

"I don't know! That is such a hard one! I can't decide between Edward's and Renesmee'…"

Edward+Bella=Renesmee replied Oct 1, 2010 to Which character's bond with Edward do you love most?

56 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Alice.In.Cullenland

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service