The Twilight Saga

Cece loves writing !'s Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppost they love cos really edwrad freaks me out-he sounds like my dad and a crap…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Jan 16, 2012 to Do you support Edward with Bella or Do you want Edward all to yourself

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"EMMET and JASPER! is it weird i found his intence look VERY hot!"

Cece loves writing ! replied Nov 7, 2011 to THE CULLEN MEN.......

107 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Laarni M. Quiaño

"None of them! sorry but they either look creepy or evil! but the guy who played who…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Nov 7, 2011 to iiF ROB DiiDNT GET THE PART OF EDWARD.......

186 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

"finaly smeone who gets me!"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 29, 2011 to New Breaking Dawn stills!

100 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Robin

"oh god please no! i really HATE kristern and i know that impossible since i don't kn…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 28, 2011 to If there is enough people who comment i will try to get kristen stewert to join on the twilight saga

184 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by ♥Sam♥Nayely♥

"hey, thanks for the pics and even though the pics of steward kinda spoilet it for me…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 28, 2011 to New Breaking Dawn stills!

100 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Robin

"to me, he is fit when he is edward but when he is doing interviews and whatever,he j…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 24, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Cullen

"sofia, i know what you mean! and oh did you know disney is making a movie of it!!!!!…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 7, 2011 to Do you think twilight has a competaion now? FALLEN!

21 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"angel, gonna read it as soon as i can and yeah fallen is awesome!"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 7, 2011 to Do you think twilight has a competaion now? FALLEN!

21 Aug 7, 2011

"jessie, i like the name of the book and it sounds like my kind of book but what is i…"

21 Aug 7, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service