The Twilight Saga

Cece loves writing !'s Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"elita, yes ,the first book doesn't really get you in but the second and third book i…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 7, 2011 to Do you think twilight has a competaion now? FALLEN!

21 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"bianca, you should definetly read it and i am sure you will enjoy it!   the books ar…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 5, 2011 to Do you think twilight has a competaion now? FALLEN!

21 Aug 7, 2011

"angel, its about a girl that dies every 17 years because of curse that was cast upon…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 5, 2011 to Do you think twilight has a competaion now? FALLEN!

21 Aug 7, 2011

"guy, im sure you will enjoy it and i promise to give your book a chance once its out…"

21 Aug 7, 2011

"zendaya, try to read it because to be honest i think that you are kinda missing out;…"

21 Aug 7, 2011

"the book you are talking about sounds intersting! what is it about?"

21 Aug 7, 2011

"hayley, i know the first book is kinda is slow but the second and the third will ama…"

21 Aug 7, 2011

"i know what you mean and to be honest the only reason i am on this is just to share…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Jul 23, 2011 to Please help me discover my love for twilight again!

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by ☠ Vampirella ☠

"hey rick, um so you didnt help.All.   peace,love and rock n roll  "

Cece loves writing ! replied Jul 21, 2011 to Please help me discover my love for twilight again!

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by ☠ Vampirella ☠

"last years this month:) i started reading the books last year july and my obsession…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Jul 17, 2011 to POP QUIZ, HOT SHOTS...WHEN DID YOU LAST WATCH TWILIGHT???

17 Jul 17, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service