The Twilight Saga

Cece loves writing !'s Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"i don't really like edward.he is okay but he is not real.there is no one like edward…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Dec 12, 2010 to Edward Cullen / Robert Pattinson

28 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by kathryn wallace

"hey have you just read twilight?say...month a go?if so then i feel soo bad for ya co…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Dec 12, 2010 to Edward Cullen Dreamers

115 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by ѕтєρнαиιє

"WOW. YOU WAY WAY MORE OBBSED WITH THAN I AM. good to know there is someone more cra…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Sep 28, 2010 to Bella for Halloweeen

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"hi every one, i am not talking about twilight. i love twilight,not a day goes by wh…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Sep 26, 2010 to is the choice a good book?

7 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"welll,one of all i did't watch the movie and won't even if my life depended on it..s…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Sep 5, 2010 to the movie vampiers sucks really did suck what did u think of it

22 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"yh totally agree with all of you. like somepeople say they love twilight when they s…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Sep 4, 2010 to Real Twihards

33 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by eileen radtke

"toni i soo gotta agree with you girl,i love edward after he met bella. though i gott…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 23, 2010 to edward before meeting Bella?, or after bella

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Carla M Marshall

"yup i so get what u mean"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 23, 2010 to if you read the twilight books first ,then do you feel more love for the edward in the book than the one in the movie

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Solen Nawzad

"you all my best friends i never will not meet.i would truely trade all of my friends…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 22, 2010 to if you read the twilight books first ,then do you feel more love for the edward in the book than the one in the movie

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Solen Nawzad

"erm..rob fans before you wanna kill me ,im not blaming him coz he makes a good edwar…"

Cece loves writing ! replied Aug 22, 2010 to if you read the twilight books first ,then do you feel more love for the edward in the book than the one in the movie

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Solen Nawzad

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service