The Twilight Saga

Sue Fleming's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"look on the kisses for crybhabycry thread it tells you in there xx"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 9, 2010 to To Honor the memory of a dear TEAM EDWARD Friend................

19 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Plushie;:™

"I do ghosthunts for a company and always wear my team edward jumper and everytime we…"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 9, 2010 to YOU KNOW YOUR A TWiiLiiGHT ADDiiCT WHEN....... ;-D

996 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by cici contreras

"I didnt know Maria but its such a sad loss for any family, my thoughts are with them…"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 9, 2010 to KISSES FOR ®CRYBHABYGIRL®

33 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Rowena

"First time i read the books i didnt skip but these days when im reading i just wanna…"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 8, 2010 to okay confession time... did u skip the chapters that DIDN"T have edward in them in new moon?

72 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"Id rather they werent together as im worried a break up could seriously harm the che…"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 8, 2010 to THE REAL LiiFE SAGA OF ROB AND KRiiSTEN ;-D

82 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

"Carlisle n esme cos i was honest and not looking to be the character i wish lol"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 8, 2010 to QUIZ!! Which Twilight character are u most like?

36 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Laarni M. Quiaño

"its easy to spot someone like her ............................ shes the one not in f…"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 8, 2010 to FOR ROBERT'S SAKE!!!

32 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by sEtH *sPaRkLey* cLeArWaTeR

"Maria we really dont need our thoughts turning to that outcome, you'll have me sat h…"

32 Aug 8, 2010

"Got it now, I see and yes we don't need to be discussing his private life no matter…"

32 Aug 8, 2010

"so glad edward won against selena :)"

Sue Fleming replied Aug 7, 2010 to Edward is LOSING to Kate Beckensale!!!!! GO VOTE!!!!

16 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Justin Credible

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service