The Twilight Saga

XO Edward XO Jacob XO's Discussions (712)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR NESSIES SONG!!!!! I NO IT WILL BE JUST AS GOOD AS BELLAS!!!"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 8, 2011 to Robert Pattinson to play Renesmee lullaby in Breaking Dawn!

12 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"I totally agree with you! That sence in Twilight book was my favorite and it was a t…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 7, 2011 to books are way better than the movies

16 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by cassie cullen

" I totally agree that the books are SO much better. The movies feel rushed and I tot…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 5, 2011 to books are way better than the movies

16 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by cassie cullen

"This was really good... funny... super funny! I loved this!"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 3, 2011 to Eclipse/Breaking Dawn Song :) (Small Parody)

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! That seemed like a major thing that they didn't put in!"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 2, 2011 to Eclipse Messed It Up

53 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Elita

"I totally agree with you! I LOVED the book it is my second favorite of the saga. I t…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Feb 2, 2011 to Eclipse Messed It Up

53 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Elita

"I have I was wondering if I was the only one getting them myself. It is good to no I…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Jan 29, 2011 to SPAM/JUNK EMAILS

6 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Smitha

"I watch the MTV awards anyway so its just the icing on  the cake for me!"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Jan 28, 2011 to "Breaking Dawn" Trailer to Be Shown at MTV Movie Awards

23 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by XO Edward XO Jacob XO

"Im Team Edward because of the way he loves Bella regardless of anything. He would le…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Jan 28, 2011 to What reasons do you think people have for being on Team Edward besides the fact that hes sexy?!

23 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Margarita

"I absolutely love this pic! It really lets us no what we are going to be in for when…"

XO Edward XO Jacob XO replied Jan 27, 2011 to NEW BREAKING DAWN HONEYMOON PIC!

15 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Shagun

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service