The Twilight Saga

Elita's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"And what? Who says that she belongs with Jacob like his girlfriend. Maybe she belong…"

Elita replied Mar 25 to Renesmee + Nahuel?

9 Mar 30
Reply by Julia Smith Cullen

"Yes, I think she would be happy with Nahuel. They both belong together. Jacob would…"

Elita replied Mar 4 to Renesmee + Nahuel?

9 Mar 30
Reply by Julia Smith Cullen

"Moviemakers ruined Edward&Bellas love story with increasing Jacob."

Elita replied Mar 12, 2013 to Jacob and Renesmee love story

23 May 28, 2013
Reply by Victoria Taylor

"I have no interest about them.Their story seems boring - there are no development, t…"

Elita replied Jan 18, 2013 to Jacob and Renesmee love story

23 May 28, 2013
Reply by Victoria Taylor

"At that time they were sure Victoria will come after Edward not Bella. Such idea mad…"

Elita replied Mar 29, 2012 to Bella and Edward!!!

10 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by sarah

"I do not think there is so many Team jacob people because Team Edward always wins.  …"

Elita replied Feb 3, 2012 to HI!!

21 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Claire

"Yes! Absolutely agree.   Which is  important - BooksBellas flaws (such as unintentio…"

Elita replied Oct 1, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Cullen

"he seems more suited for the part   Why do you think so? Because of his look or ... ?"

Elita replied Aug 24, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"But vampires are supposed be intimidating!"

Elita replied Aug 23, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"Really?  I think the make up, the hair, the wardrobe, the music and the mood of film…"

Elita replied Aug 21, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service