The Twilight Saga

Jenifer Jean Carpenter's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"mine is, you found me by avril lavigne and also i love you're the inspiration by chi…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Feb 9, 2010 to love songs

12 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Jenifer Jean Carpenter

"when looking at the pic he is on the left side, in a yellow suit, you can see his ha…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Jan 10, 2010 to New/Old Picture – Can You Find Robert Pattinson?

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Amy Lynn Cullen

"I have to tell you that I just recently started dating this guy. After a few dates,…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Jan 10, 2010 to Edward's high standard: Bad or good?

16 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Julija Cullen

"wow, that was very intersting and very good. It has a few typos in it, but other tha…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Jan 6, 2010 to Not Getting Much Feedback from the Fan Fiction Area of the Sight So Here Goes Nothing...

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dreaming_of_Edward

"this is a good video, I think mine would be Everything I do (i do it for you) by Bry…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 28, 2009 to ~Your personal song for Edward~

41 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Cathy Myers

"I liked to watch anything that has Kristin Stewart or Robert Pattison in it. So defi…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 28, 2009 to Tell me what u think of it.

10 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Anna Garcia

"I don't think that she had an initial dislike for her dad, I think that she just did…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 19, 2009 to Do you think that Bella's initial dislike for her father was caused by her mother poisening the well or was it from her own accord?

6 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Wednesday

"i know all characters from all the books, and even at walmart here they have candies…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 16, 2009 to Prove that you are a die-hard Twi-hard!!!

15 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by emi_alicecullen

"I absolutely love this song. I have both soundtracks already and I listen to this on…"

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 16, 2009 to Let share liric & song from TWILIGHT & NEW MOON......Also your favorite songs....

51 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Atashi79

"I absolutely love that pic of Bella in her wedding dress. It is so beautiful."

Jenifer Jean Carpenter replied Dec 16, 2009 to Let share liric & song from TWILIGHT & NEW MOON......Also your favorite songs....

51 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Atashi79

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service