The Twilight Saga

alice-in-law's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Christy...REALY...wow...really devoted to you know who!"

alice-in-law replied Jul 6, 2011 to POP QUIZ, HOT SHOTS...WHEN DID YOU LAST WATCH TWILIGHT???

17 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"Woops, Carla...Edward is all MINE!!!  Fighting words, girl....ah.....lol...think he…"

alice-in-law replied Jul 6, 2011 to POP QUIZ, HOT SHOTS...WHEN DID YOU LAST WATCH TWILIGHT???

17 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Cece loves writing !

"Hi...agree with you that there are parts of Breaking Dawn that just cannot be left o…"

alice-in-law replied Jan 7, 2011 to What Do You Think Breaking Dawn Should Be Rated?

100 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Donna Lakin

"Hi...just filled out the two parts. Keep in touch....would love to hear how your pap…"

alice-in-law replied Jul 12, 2010 to Calling for all Twilight fans for help!!

11 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Twilight Addict

"Midnight Sun is the first book, Twilight, written from EDWARD'S point of view. It is…"

alice-in-law replied Jun 8, 2010 to Tis it TRUE???

24 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mallory Feigenbaum

"Well, Camille, no...this did not happen to me. Sure wish it had. Still don't know wh…"

alice-in-law replied May 8, 2010 to A KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR. YOU OPEN IT, AND STANDING THERE IS ROBERT PATTINSON!

20 May 17, 2010
Reply by Eliis Pattinson

"Ah Emma....I am W A Y older then you (in years) but am also so obsessed with the Twi…"

alice-in-law replied Apr 10, 2010 to Thirty-plus loving Twilight

43 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Omash

"Well, I think Robert would look drop-dead georgous with a carton of broken eggs oozi…"

alice-in-law replied Apr 10, 2010 to which do you prefer? RpattZ..with hair on his face..or RpaTTz..without hair on his face..just so you..its the beard im talking about..

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Eva Masen-Pattinson

"Wow...we can do better then 8th place for Rob....everybody vote!!!"

alice-in-law replied Apr 5, 2010 to VOTE FOR ROB AT TIME MAGAZINE SITE!

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by InLovewithaCullen!

"Well, lilly green, I have to agree with your picks. Stephanie M. has created the ult…"

alice-in-law replied Apr 4, 2010 to What Are The Top 5 Things You Love About The Twilight Saga

12 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service