The Twilight Saga

Whitney Nicole Lancaster's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"ok so I am totally replying in the wrong place, but it wouldn't let me down there. …"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 18, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Cullen

"ME TOO!"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 18, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"No I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion...That's why I said I wasn't try…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 14, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"I guess we both took one another the wrong way and agree to disagree.  And I agree w…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 6, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"I couldn't agree with you more!  You took the words right out of my mouth! <3 the…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 5, 2011 to Shocker! Kristen Stewart Confirms She Has an English Boyfriend: "It's So Obvious!"

26 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Forever a Cullen

"I didn't in any way say she was UGLY... I just think she plays the part well.  The a…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 5, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"I actually like that they chose Kristen to play the part of Bella.  She is pretty in…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 4, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

"I think he fits the part perfectly!  Not only is he beautiful, but he just has a way…"

Whitney Nicole Lancaster replied Oct 4, 2011 to Do you think Robert Pattinson suits the character of Edward Cullen??

79 Oct 21, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service