The Twilight Saga

Ŋa†i˜'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course I want someone who loves me in that way, because it's pure and true... But…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Jan 5, 2010 to

just now

"We need to consider that Jacob is just a teenager and do not plan things very well a…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Dec 27, 2009 to Why is Jacob so possessive???

25 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Monica Jaballas

"1- Nati... I wish a boyfriend like him. He has everything I want, even when he's mad…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to only edward

6 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by eftihia

"He let her go even if he LOVE's her more than everything.. He prefer see her safe t…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to If

22 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Eleanor Hargrave

"This would probably be perfect. I think Carlisle would know to manage and guide them."

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to What if there was a book where the Cullens with the wolves help of course over threw the Volturi and the Cullens became the new royal vamps? Opinions?

32 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Dark_One13

"I think everyone can decide which team to go without offending... I'm with TEAM EDWA…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to Favorite TEAM EDWARD!! sayings!

14 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Y+E=LOVE

"Robert is the only actor who can make EDWARD's character....Stephnie Meyer actually…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to Edward in New Moon

11 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Ŋa†i˜

"There no doubt Robert is the one for the character of Edward.. I could not imagine…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to Of all the characters in Twilight (saga), why do you think people are more interested in Edward’s character?

62 May 27, 2010
Reply by Maureen Figueroa Aponte

"I think some people like more the actor, and others like the character... But the co…"

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to Of all the characters in Twilight (saga), why do you think people are more interested in Edward’s character?

62 May 27, 2010
Reply by Maureen Figueroa Aponte

"I do have pictures everywhere... lol MY computer, room, books, cellphone..etc..."

Ŋa†i˜ replied Sep 20, 2009 to do you have pics of edward cullen or RPatzz on your school books... etc.

32 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Eleanor Hargrave

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service