The Twilight Saga

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it would have been amazing! But we'll just have to wait! Renesmee will always s…"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Dec 4, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by ♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥

"Yes, I did see the end credits. It does leave a lot of anticipation... and anxiety f…"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Dec 2, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Yeah, that scene was nice! I KNOW! I wish they showed the Cullen's reaction to Bella…"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Dec 2, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"I agree! (:"

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Yeah... Doesn't he look so cute when he smiles?! *melts into the floor*"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Dec 1, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Haha... I know, her modeling for him in her black lingerie, and then laying down wit…"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Nov 30, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"No problem! (:"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Nov 29, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Yes, it was just so amazing. I loved the whole imprinting scene, it seemed like a fa…"

♥ ♥ ♥ Victoria Cullen ♥ ♥ ♥ replied Nov 29, 2011 to Thoughts about Breaking Dawn?

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Yes, when he heard the baby talk! (: It was pretty funny when Bella was modeling for…"

65 Dec 4, 2011

"Haha, the first idea is good! This year has gone by SO fast, so I know that before I…"

65 Dec 4, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service