The Twilight Saga

Lauree Barrientes's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"R.Patz is pretty sexy for a man coming from the country that gave the inspiration fo…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 27, 2011 to What reasons do you think people have for being on Team Edward besides the fact that hes sexy?!

23 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Margarita

"I honestly do love Edward and the thought of him as much as the next girl, but we do…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 27, 2011 to What reasons do you think people have for being on Team Edward besides the fact that hes sexy?!

23 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Margarita

"I don't think I've ever read that, but I'm glad I interpreted it right. :-) yeah me"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 20, 2011 to Answer Me Please

32 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"breaking dawn is the  one that made the most sence to me. it can mean a lot of thing…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 20, 2011 to Answer Me Please

32 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"Melissa Rosenberg"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 19, 2011 to Do you think book 2 of Breaking Dawn should have been from Edwards POV instead of Jacob?

30 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Iris salisbury

"that sux on so many levels but if you 2 are meant to be you will make it work. i've…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 18, 2011 to Dear Edward Cullen -- From Just Another Guy

27 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by ❍✖LIZZIE✖❍

"i don't see how they should be in the same category. one is a love story and the oth…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 18, 2011 to Should Twilight be compared to Harry Potter and Percy Jackson?

16 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Grafe Rose Nadeshiko

"you're so lucky to have a guy that gets it. mine only likes twilight because he like…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 18, 2011 to Dear Edward Cullen -- From Just Another Guy

27 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by ❍✖LIZZIE✖❍

"I would loved to have read it in Edward's POV to know what he was thinking when he h…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 18, 2011 to Do you think book 2 of Breaking Dawn should have been from Edwards POV instead of Jacob?

30 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Iris salisbury

"I heard she will finish it, but wants to wait til all of the movies are done and pos…"

Lauree Barrientes replied Jan 18, 2011 to Do you think book 2 of Breaking Dawn should have been from Edwards POV instead of Jacob?

30 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Iris salisbury

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service