The Twilight Saga

Azula Uchiha's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Crazy Fangirls. N thanks for your contribution. :)"

Azula Uchiha replied Feb 8, 2012 to Do you support Edward with Bella or Do you want Edward all to yourself

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Cool. Yeah I Always thought why did Stephane Meyer a Marie-Sue that actually kills c…"

Azula Uchiha replied Feb 8, 2012 to Do you support Edward with Bella or Do you want Edward all to yourself

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Cool I wish falling in love was easy"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Thank you for your contribution"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"I feel the same way Kristen just need to accept the proposal."

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Aww that's very nice of you to them but I think Bell should stop turning down Robs p…"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Cool. Thanks for sharing your thoughts."

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Cool"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"I'm not saying you had to judge their relationship. I just asked cause you know, you…"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

"Yeah sometimes I wish that my love life would be like Bella's because she has a man…"

28 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Zeenah Mansour

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service