The Twilight Saga

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡'s Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"we have the three books of Anne --and I didn`t give a damn to know the titles-- but…"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied May 2, 2010 to who's the BETTER VAMPIRE WRITER? STEPHANIE OR ANNE RICE?

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pattinson

"Meyer since I haven`t read any of Anne`s books ;D"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied May 2, 2010 to who's the BETTER VAMPIRE WRITER? STEPHANIE OR ANNE RICE?

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pattinson

"we all wish. *sighs*"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 25, 2010 to ok tell me if this is sad. i have an imaginary bf. but after reading twilight and not being able to find a vampire bf of my own i had to make one...

13 May 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pattinson

"oh SMeyer, she made as obsessed with twilight and here we are trying to find someone…"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 25, 2010 to ok tell me if this is sad. i have an imaginary bf. but after reading twilight and not being able to find a vampire bf of my own i had to make one...

13 May 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pattinson

"i have read the draft. and it was like 'oh Meyer. please, please, please. finish it.…"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!!!!!!

31 May 10, 2010
Reply by Christine Blackmer

"vampires are supposed to be cold. aren`t they? ;) V.i.n.k.s"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to put yourself in bella's shoes--has it ever bothered u that edward is so cold?

21 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡

"'mini version of her' *laughs* it`s really funny you know. Jacob and Renesmee. but s…"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to dont open if u havent read breaking dawn

24 May 30, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

"1.what was you first reaction when you found out jacob imprinted on renesemee? my f…"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to dont open if u havent read breaking dawn

24 May 30, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

"lets just wait for the book and we`ll know. V.i.n.k.s"

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to The short second life of Bree Tanner...

7 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Tracy Sauerbry

"just read the book so you will understand."

vιηкs is a kid at heart ♡ replied Apr 23, 2010 to vampires

29 May 12, 2010
Reply by Flor

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service