The Twilight Saga

shane louise v. agustin's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"haha..yup.i get it.. :D"

shane louise v. agustin replied Apr 10, 2010 to take a look on some sizzling pictures of EDWARD and BELLA love scenes on ECLIPSE..!!

32 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by adMEYERer

"no problem:D glad you like it:))"

shane louise v. agustin replied Apr 10, 2010 to take a look on some sizzling pictures of EDWARD and BELLA love scenes on ECLIPSE..!!

32 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by adMEYERer

"haha...thanks..i agree.i love the meadow part!"

shane louise v. agustin replied Apr 7, 2010 to take a look on some sizzling pictures of EDWARD and BELLA love scenes on ECLIPSE..!!

32 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by adMEYERer

"could not agree more! haha!"

shane louise v. agustin replied Apr 7, 2010 to which do you prefer? RpattZ..with hair on his face..or RpaTTz..without hair on his face..just so you..its the beard im talking about..

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Eva Masen-Pattinson

"i love every single words Edward has said.. but my favorite is.. on breaking dawn…"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 25, 2010 to WHAT'S THE SWEETEST LINE EDWARD SAID TO BELLA? (OR ATLEAST, HE THOUGHT OF...)

76 May 12, 2010
Reply by Christopher D Welker

"EdWARD! ofcourse:D both hot..Rpattz..and Edward:D uhm..guys..what about jacob?"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 24, 2010 to THE CULLEN MEN.......

107 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Laarni M. Quiaño

"well you can say that again! :D"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 24, 2010 to take a look on some sizzling pictures of EDWARD and BELLA love scenes on ECLIPSE..!!

32 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by adMEYERer

"haha:D yeah...it is..i think the bed is going to be huge! and totally wonderful! i w…"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 24, 2010 to take a look on some sizzling pictures of EDWARD and BELLA love scenes on ECLIPSE..!!

32 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by adMEYERer

"i would secretly read it at night..haha:D but the fact is my mum won't ban me from r…"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 21, 2010 to What would you do if your parents banned you from Twilight???

15 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Ineke

"thanks!:D"

shane louise v. agustin replied Feb 19, 2010 to did you felt the emptiness when you finish reading the whole saga..or just one of the book??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by shane louise v. agustin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service