The Twilight Saga

Michelle King's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I like Emmett cause he is so Funny, And I like Alice and Rose both, Alice cause she…"

Michelle King replied Sep 22, 2009 to which of Edwards brothers or sisters do you like the best?

39 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by twilight babe

"I totally agree with you. I felt like I was in the book with all of them experiencin…"

Michelle King replied Sep 22, 2009 to am i the only person who believes that breaking dawn is perfect the way it is i am so sick of hearing people complain about bella becoming a vampire and having renesmee looking for like minded fans

102 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Brittany Rochelle Cullen

"Michelle King"

Michelle King replied Sep 20, 2009 to HELP, THEY ARE GOING TO STOP THE TWILIGHT WEBSITE

258 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Sarah Pattinson

"I loved it as well. I was left wanting more, I am going to be heart broken if she do…"

Michelle King replied Sep 12, 2009 to am i the only person who believes that breaking dawn is perfect the way it is i am so sick of hearing people complain about bella becoming a vampire and having renesmee looking for like minded fans

102 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Brittany Rochelle Cullen

"That was an awesome trailor"

Michelle King replied Sep 12, 2009 to what does everyone think of the 3rd new moon teaser trailer

25 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Fire Girl

"I am a mother myself so part of me would side with Roselie and the other part would…"

Michelle King replied Sep 11, 2009 to What’s your stand on Bella’s pregnancy?

28 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Diana Cullen-Lautner

"All minds except for bellas."

Michelle King replied Sep 11, 2009 to edward cullen - every quote

135 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Yeah I think they do have blood. When Edward changed bella remember jacob saying Edw…"

Michelle King replied Sep 11, 2009 to Answer my question if you know it

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Iridian Madrigal

"So the lion feel in love with a lamb....."

Michelle King replied Sep 11, 2009 to edwards roleplay

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Bella Swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service