The Twilight Saga

Melanie Kay's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I definitely like Edward's hair in Twilight. It's better when it is longer! I have s…"

Melanie Kay replied Mar 18, 2012 to Which Twilight movie does Edwards hair look best in?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by mIrA aNnE CuLLeN

"I have seen New moon ten times. I wanted to see it as often as possible to hold me o…"

Melanie Kay replied Dec 30, 2009 to how many times already??

14 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Melanie Kay

"I have heard somewhere along the line that characters are not allowed to have sex in…"

Melanie Kay replied Dec 8, 2009 to Breaking Dawn Rated R?

62 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by simo

"You are correct on one point. It is an xc 60. I saw that on the Volvo website. The c…"

Melanie Kay replied Dec 4, 2009 to Can anyone tell me what kind of car Edward is driving in New Moon?

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Teri

"You are correct on one point. It is an XC60. The color, according to the Volvo websi…"

Melanie Kay replied Dec 4, 2009 to Can anyone tell me what kind of car Edward is driving in New Moon?

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Teri

"Yes, I agree. This vehicle fits Edwards personality better."

Melanie Kay replied Dec 1, 2009 to Can anyone tell me what kind of car Edward is driving in New Moon?

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Teri

"It is a Volvo XC 90. The color, if you are curious, is a dark silver."

Melanie Kay replied Dec 1, 2009 to Can anyone tell me what kind of car Edward is driving in New Moon?

16 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Teri

"The soundtrack did not meet my expectations. It's okay, I will have to listen to it…"

Melanie Kay replied Nov 4, 2009 to Is anyone else bummed that Robert Pattinson doesn't have any songs on the New Moon Soundtrack?

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Melanie Kay

"Edward would have to become human before Bella married him. If he waited to become h…"

Melanie Kay replied Sep 28, 2009 to If Edward could become human again would he and how would it effect Everything and Everyone? Would it be worth it?

9 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Frankie Bolin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service