The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (18)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird thing about twilight is....

What the hell would happen when Bella had her period...just saying! Edward might have super powers but he would totally know if she missed…

Started by Aidel Faiga Friedman

14 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eve

My Statue (a pharagraf i wrote about Bella and Edward)

My Statue. Statue beside me. Beautiful, ice-cold statue. "I love you .. Too much. " I whispered. My stone-hard statue moved. He stood ne…

Started by Noa/Lemon Drop:)

20 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Noa/Lemon Drop:)

Not Getting Much Feedback from the Fan Fiction Area of the Sight So Here Goes Nothing...

My Thoughts -- My Bella ((Happy Reading & Please, Any/ All Constrictive Criticism, Please)) Half past six Another potentially useless…

Started by Kat Taylor

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Dreaming_of_Edward

Funny/Awkward/Serious Scenes For Future Twilight Books?

Okay, you all have had those interesting scenes in your heads where you've thought "Oh, that would be so funny if it happened." Or, "I wond…

Started by Brittany

2 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by sapir panker

Do you think Edward over reacted a bit?

When Bella gets the paper cut. I think Edward over reacted when he shoved her back. He should have just charged Jasper. Do you think he ove…

Started by Emerald Fawkes

14 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by lucy

Edward

Edward Cullen is amazing. there is no-one sexier than him and that is a fact

Started by lauren kelly

0 Nov 20, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon What scene from New Moon are you most excited to see in the movie?

What scene from New Moon are you most excited to see in the movie? So far in all of the trailors they did not show the scene at the end whe…

Started by sekorA

47 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by alexandria mcdonald

who wants to buy a PERSONLIZED TSHIRT?

Hello there my sister and I are making tshirts and was wondering who buy them?? You can tell us what team you want on the Front, Team Edwar…

Started by iiTz A B0Y

19 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Dori

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service