The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (24)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it just me or does Edward look different in Eclipse than he does in Twilight?? What do you guys think??

hey everyone i saw the trailer of Eclipse and i thought that edward looked different i know after a period of time anyone would look differ…

Started by TamTwilight

23 May 30, 2010
Reply by Samantha J Baker

What Are The Top 5 Things You Love About The Twilight Saga

hey everyone just wondering what are the top 5 things you love about The Twilight Saga and why you love it so much                      …

Started by TamTwilight

12 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

Robert Pattinson's version of Bella's Lullaby by Robert Pattinson

He origanily made this by himself for twilight but it wasen't put in the movie because it didn't match the other music that was in twilight…

Started by TamTwilight

0 Apr 5, 2010

APPARENTLY LEAKED MUSIC FROM ECLIPSE...! :)

Hiya, has anyone heard any new music from Eclipse? This video says LEAKED music but I don't know if it official? Definitely sounds like it…

Started by Sammy James

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mary Lisa

What are your favourite quotes from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?

I really like 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb' 'What a stupid lamb' 'What a sick masochistic lion' Out of twilight in the fores…

Started by Charlotte Martin

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Martin

Edward's eyes in New Moon vs Twilight.

Is it just me who found their contacts in NM just a little too yellow/gold? I thought Edward's eyes when they were gold in Twilight were ju…

Started by Edward's Lou

15 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Paula Lee

Breaking Dawn Casting for Renesmee

I am trying to get my daughter cast as the role of Renesmee Cullen, but I need help getting her noticed. I am a single mom and I have no ot…

Started by Lindsey C.

24 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Sarah Emm Cullen

Twilight Soundtrack vs. New Moon Soundtrack?

Yes, the movies are very different. Yes, that calls for a different soundtrack. However, as a whole, which soundtrack did you enjoy the mos…

Started by Niki Froelich

6 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Paola Molina

I'm New

Hi I'm new and i was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend. Also I was wondering how ur supposed to deal with friends who r Twilig…

Started by Mandy Cullen

29 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Sohayla Worth

Midnight Sun

Okkkk so is anyone thinking that stephenie meyer should get to writing midnight sun already???? i've read the draft twice and its really go…

Started by Maddie H.

14 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by palea lewis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service