The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (39)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight Saga Fan Art Contest! Cash prizes awaits the winners! Any team-edward contestants?

"Twilight Saga Movies" facebook fan page is having a Fan Art Contest and the prizes are: 1st- $250, 2nd - $150, 3rd - $100.There are some p…

Started by Rand Althor

0 Apr 10, 2010

Eclipse Videos and stuff....... :)

Some videos about Eclipes (including sneak peak behind the scenes)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4OWCT5M9s&feature=player_embedde

Started by Charlotte Martin

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Martin

Robert/Edward at Madame Tussauds

Hey everyone, I went mad with joy when I learnt that Madame Tussauds is adding a wax figure of Robert, or Edward ! But then I saw the pics…

Started by Zehra Naqvi

10 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by iαrα

did you felt the emptiness when you finish reading the whole saga..or just one of the book??

did you feel the connection..between you and twilight??leave a comment..cause we feel the same way..

Started by shane louise v. agustin

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by shane louise v. agustin

Eclipse movie guide

Has anybody heard any possible release dates for the illustrated eclipse movie guide yet?

Started by Michelle Gilbert

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by trishana

Are people Twilight fans just cause they say so?

People just cause you see the movies doesn't mean you are a TRUE twilight fan

Started by Dana Melina Lopez

10 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

Twilight Music Video - At the Beginning

Hiiiiii team edward.... I have made a Twilight Music Video starring only edward and bella (specially for team edward :P ) anyway, here is…

Started by Susan Sone

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Kaya Cullen SWALEN

what about the discussion SECRET

hello guys what about the discussion secret they removed can,t find it anywhere ,someone knows why??? i reply to her story ,but it,s all go…

Started by noniek

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by noniek

How Obsessed do you really think you are?

Do you really think your obsessed??? Can you finish doing these questions w/out looking at the books, sites, and any info about twilight?…

Started by Vampire Tiffany

12 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by angel nicole dunson

Songs Related To Twilight

this is where you can tell your fav twilight related songs, ones u wish were on the cds ones that just fit the story and any u think are re…

Started by Mandy Cullen

23 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Madeline

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service