The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Breaking' (10)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Breaking Dawn Part 2

Breaking Dawn Part 2 is being released this Novemer (2012) and i thought that although the books have finished, doesn't mean that twilight…

Started by Lorrianne White

9 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Rosa Cullen

Your thoughts on Breaking Dawn!

For some lucky countries, BD has been released, so what are your thoughts on the movie? I still have to wait another week for the premiere…

Started by Eva Masen-Pattinson

17 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by faith cullen

Breaking Dawn

Started by Shawnte Brody

23 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Shawnte Brody

Breaking Dawn Trailer

Does anybody know when the BD trailer comes out? Or if its already came out?... All i can find are fan made and teaser trailers. So please…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

15 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by brenda lee woody

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

What would you Change?????

if you were to change anything from any of the four books/movies what would u change???

Started by Karla Cardenas

26 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

Breaking Dawn

I saw on the news today that Summit is going to make Breaking Dawn two movies. How do u guys feel about this?

Started by Nina Estelle Ernsting

13 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Sarah williams

What are your favourite quotes from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?

I really like 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb' 'What a stupid lamb' 'What a sick masochistic lion' Out of twilight in the fores…

Started by Charlotte Martin

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Martin

Breaking Dawn.!

Ok guys I just need to know what happens in Breaking Dawn.! I still havent gotten the book.! But I will be getting it for my birthday so te…

Started by BiANCA CULLEN PATTiNSON.!<3

16 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Amy Lynn Cullen

Breaking Dawn Casting for Renesmee

I am trying to get my daughter cast as the role of Renesmee Cullen, but I need help getting her noticed. I am a single mom and I have no ot…

Started by Lindsey C.

24 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Sarah Emm Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service