The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Eclipse' (14)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whatch Eclipse 4 free online......?

Does anybody kno a website i can whatch eclipse on 4 FREE and it has 2 be a LEGAL site w/ NO DOWNLOADING please does anyone kno one    

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

What would you Change?????

if you were to change anything from any of the four books/movies what would u change???

Started by Karla Cardenas

26 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

Is it just me or does Edward look different in Eclipse than he does in Twilight?? What do you guys think??

hey everyone i saw the trailer of Eclipse and i thought that edward looked different i know after a period of time anyone would look differ…

Started by TamTwilight

23 May 30, 2010
Reply by Samantha J Baker

PREORDER YOUR ECLIPSE SOUNDTRACK BEFORE JUNE 8th, 2010

Here is the web site that you can preorder your copy of the Eclipse soundtrack:   http://eclipsesoundtrack.com/preorder/   Hope that this h…

Started by Christopher D Welker

12 May 16, 2010
Reply by Christopher D Welker

Milwaukee Area Eclipse Get Together?

Looking to see if there is any other adults that live in the Wisconsin area that would want to meet up to go see the Midnight showing of Ec…

Started by Christopher D Welker

7 May 16, 2010
Reply by Christopher D Welker

Twilight Saga Pictures 100% Made By Me (See Here)

hey everyone here are some more pictures 100% made by me so if your going to take them just make sure you say that i have made them if your…

Started by TamTwilight

12 May 15, 2010
Reply by Naomi Rosemarie Cullen☽☾

hey everyone here are some more pictures 100% made by me so if your going to take them just make sure you say that I have made them if you…

Started by TamTwilight

9 May 11, 2010
Reply by TamTwilight

hey everyone here are some more pictures 100% made by me so if your going to take them just make sure you say that I have made them if your…

Started by TamTwilight

14 May 6, 2010
Reply by «««→фĭνЎф←»»»

What Are The Top 5 Things You Love About The Twilight Saga

hey everyone just wondering what are the top 5 things you love about The Twilight Saga and why you love it so much                      …

Started by TamTwilight

12 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service