The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (49)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cherry Blossoms at Midnight (my Twilight fanfic)

Okay, so this is one of my first fanfics so please don't flame me for doing something wrong. There are a few notes that i must put in so th…

Started by Christina Pendergrast

4 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Christina Pendergrast

Team edward

I like the  moives of twilight saga I am in team edward he is so cool    

Started by miguel salazar

0 Dec 19, 2011

Edward Cullen Drawing

a drawing i did of him like?

Started by Bella...

28 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Reka Thiru

Has anyone else drawn pictures of Edward?

Lets face it...we love Edward! He's adorable! Has anyone else drawn pictures of him? Here's mine...

Started by Esme Cullen

16 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Isabelle

First wedding Aniversary part 3- part three of my Edward and Bella Anniversary story, parts one and two available to read on my blog page

Part 3 of First Wedding Anniversary We started our run home from the reservation. Renesme on my back, Edward at my right side, Jacob on my…

Started by kirsty aisha guard

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Smitha

TATTOO OF TWILIGHT

U guys have tattoos?? Any 1 has Twi tatto? I wanna make a tatto of Twilight or Team Edward. But am confuced.. Wht the art i wud b... Any1 h…

Started by Raaka

56 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Raaka

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

Who do you think should play Renesmee Cullen in "Breaking Dawn"?

I dont know a lot of actress names but tell me your opinion and i'll judge your choosing by looking them up! Who ever gets the best 1-10 ra…

Started by Bella

2 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Bella Swan

Who do you think would win?

Me and my brother got in the argument of who would win:Spider-Man or Edward Cullen?Bat-Man or Edward Cullen?Green-Lantern or Edward Cullen?…

Started by Aidel Faiga Friedman

44 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Chelsea Cullen

Just how ridiculous Edward Cullen fans are...

omg dear team Edward fans... are we really this desperate?? like really?? This lady was caught on camera stealing an Edward Cullen cutout.…

Started by Bella...

83 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by crazy country mama

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service