The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Jacob' (14)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fame Ain't Everything

This is my 3rd fan fic! This is your typical Edward/Bella story, with a couple of twists. Everyone is famous. Emmett and Bella are siblings…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

27 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by victoria marie corn

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

How Well Do You Know Twilight?

Hey Saga fans!  How well do you know Twilight? I thought of a game we could play,    and it pretty much never ends, cause lets face it,…

Started by J@de

285 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

APPARENTLY LEAKED MUSIC FROM ECLIPSE...! :)

Hiya, has anyone heard any new music from Eclipse? This video says LEAKED music but I don't know if it official? Definitely sounds like it…

Started by Sammy James

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mary Lisa

Ok do you guys feel that Jacob was getting between Edward and Bella so much.?

Oh my gosh I hated how Jacob got into Edward and Bella's perfect chemistry.!!! I mean he left but to save Bella and it killed him so much.!…

Started by BiANCA CULLEN PATTiNSON.!<3

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Mabee Cullen

IS THIS TRUE....

My friend thinks that Bella has a bit of werewolf blood in her, because Renesmee is so similar to Jacob. I need answers people!

Started by Aidel Faiga Friedman

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by the1twihard

True or False? Ppl love Jacob just because Taylor Lautner plays him in movies?

Don't you think the only reason why ppl love Jacob is because of Taylor Lautner? I mean I LOVE him he is HOT!! But That doesn't mean I'm Te…

Started by Vampire Tiffany

9 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Ineke

Who Do You Like Better? Rob Or Taylor? Edward Or Jacob?

Okay. So, pretty self explanitory... Just wanna know your opinions. Who thinks that people that are "team Jacob" just because Taylor Lautne…

Started by Calyssa Masakwel

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Raiem Cullen

Funny/Awkward/Serious Scenes For Future Twilight Books?

Okay, you all have had those interesting scenes in your heads where you've thought "Oh, that would be so funny if it happened." Or, "I wond…

Started by Brittany

2 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by sapir panker

Why do people like Jacob just because Taylor Lautner plays him? Robert and Edward are so much better

Seriously. I get really tired of hearing the same thing, "I like Jacob because he's hot" or "Taylor Lautner is the reason I like Jacob" rea…

Started by Bailey E Cullen

64 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Meghan Sanchez

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service