The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (10)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

Let The Rain Fall Down Again

Hello Twilight Fans! Some of you may have heard that my sister Tasha wrote a song about New Moon, but for those who haven't here it is so y…

Started by Lauren Phelps

24 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lauren Phelps

What would you Change?????

if you were to change anything from any of the four books/movies what would u change???

Started by Karla Cardenas

26 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

What are your favourite quotes from Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?

I really like 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb' 'What a stupid lamb' 'What a sick masochistic lion' Out of twilight in the fores…

Started by Charlotte Martin

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Martin

Edward's eyes in New Moon vs Twilight.

Is it just me who found their contacts in NM just a little too yellow/gold? I thought Edward's eyes when they were gold in Twilight were ju…

Started by Edward's Lou

15 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Paula Lee

Twilight Soundtrack vs. New Moon Soundtrack?

Yes, the movies are very different. Yes, that calls for a different soundtrack. However, as a whole, which soundtrack did you enjoy the mos…

Started by Niki Froelich

6 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Paola Molina

Do you think Edward over reacted a bit?

When Bella gets the paper cut. I think Edward over reacted when he shoved her back. He should have just charged Jasper. Do you think he ove…

Started by Emerald Fawkes

14 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by lucy

Midnight Sun

Okkkk so is anyone thinking that stephenie meyer should get to writing midnight sun already???? i've read the draft twice and its really go…

Started by Maddie H.

14 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by palea lewis

New moon board game!!! XD

OMG! Have you guys heard about this? It sounds SO awesome!!! XD When I get it I'll add another discussion telling you guys about it, k? O…

Started by Sonja

24 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Sonja

New Moon Rating

I was watching the MTV VMA and found that New Moon hasn't been rated yet....... Does that mean they're thinking it should be R for the viol…

Started by apurpledolphin

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Eleanor Hargrave

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service