The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Robert' (18)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is It Really Over?

Hi,   All I want to know is if Robert and Kristen are over? I'm not sure to trust the magz I'm reading because they do lie sometimes. Pleas…

Started by TamTwilight

17 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Zendaya Sewell

Calling All Robsten Fans

hey guys. just wanted to post some pics from lasts nights MTV Awards. i must say, Rob and Kristen looked too cute together, i couldnt stop…

Started by Bella...

22 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mappi-Cullen Pattinson

Rob Pattinson Lovers Only!

I get really pi***d off with some people on here slating Rob. Like saying he's dirty and smelly, ugly etc.... I feel like i have to sit her…

Started by Jessica Carmella Snape

75 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Plushie;:™

Twitter Polle..Taylor is hotter than Robert

http://pollpigeon.com/whos-hotter-robert-pattinson-or-taylor-lautner/t/415/ http://pollpigeon.com/whos-hotter-robert-pattinson-or-taylor-l

Started by Cyndi jo

7 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Kairi

Robert Pattinson Surprises his fans

Rob is such a sweetie and cutie too! I can't believe I missed this episode of Orpah but at least she has clips up! ;P I hope the link works…

Started by Jessica V Meza

11 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Jessica V Meza

You like Edward but Robert Pattison emm... not that much

I find Edward quite dreamy and romantic and sweet and all that but Robert Pattison, he irritates me. The role of Edward was played by Rob'…

Started by Sammy

37 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Kylea Donaldson

APPARENTLY LEAKED MUSIC FROM ECLIPSE...! :)

Hiya, has anyone heard any new music from Eclipse? This video says LEAKED music but I don't know if it official? Definitely sounds like it…

Started by Sammy James

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mary Lisa

Robert Pattinson, Edward Cullen

It should be a sin to look this hot. God is   amazing for giving us someone this nice   to look at. I bet all of his past girlfriends  …

Started by Bell Jacobsen

5 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Antonia cullen

Remember Me staring hearthrob Rob

I cant wait untill robs new movie to come out called," Remember Me". He looks so cute even with scars on his face (lol). I think his movie…

Started by joanna pickett

2 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

If You have a chance to ask Robert Pattinson a question, What will you ask?

If You have a chance to ask Robert Pattinson a question, What will you ask? I really wish to know ^^

Started by SoInLoveWithTwilightSaga

30 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by jklly12

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service