The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (24)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 for Twilight!

What do you Edward lovers think is  going to happen this year for Twilight? Rob and Kristen are back together[Hallelujah!], how do you guys…

Started by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

13 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

Post Breaking Dawn Part 2

Breaking Dawn Part 2 is being released this Novemer (2012) and i thought that although the books have finished, doesn't mean that twilight…

Started by Lorrianne White

9 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Rosa Cullen

Tatted Up

OMG Check out someones grandma with her twilight tattoo.        

Started by Shawnte Brody

35 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by ѕтєρнαиιє

Fav Twilight Line

So whats your favorite Twilight line from the books.Mine is:When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could y…

Started by Shawnte Brody

20 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by simo

Breaking Dawn Trailer

Does anybody know when the BD trailer comes out? Or if its already came out?... All i can find are fan made and teaser trailers. So please…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

15 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by brenda lee woody

A Poem From Bella To Edward About Their Life Over The Years In Twilight And In The Twilight Sagas

Dear Edward,   My best year was the Twilight year The year i met you, The year i learned what you are   My most unforgettable year was the…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

How Well Do You Know Twilight?

Hey Saga fans!  How well do you know Twilight? I thought of a game we could play,    and it pretty much never ends, cause lets face it,…

Started by J@de

285 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by claire hutchison

The Twilight Saga's pattern!! READ IT!!!

Hey everyone!! I was just thinking about the twilight saga novels' titles the other day when this occured to me...     Wanna know somethin…

Started by Kairi

22 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by _-Ella Cullen-_

What would you Change?????

if you were to change anything from any of the four books/movies what would u change???

Started by Karla Cardenas

26 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

What is your absolute favorite quote from The Twilight Saga?

What is your favorite quote in either Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn? It doesn't even have to be an "official quote (and so t…

Started by Siena Cullen

33 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Nicole Alice Giles

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service