The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (8)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

have you read rani and sukh?

i reay realy love this book.i read about 4-6 month ago,but yesterday i read breaking dawn{for the 3 third this year? and it reminded me of…

Started by Cece loves writing !

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Owler ♥

Do you think that Stephanie Meyer should start a series on how Jacob and Renesmee's relation ship continues?

I shure do that would be sooo cool!

Started by the1twihard

18 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Tracy Sauerbry

midnight sun

heyy, just wondering is there any news on how midnight suns coming along or roughly when its due out. or is it undecided yet??   thanks xx

Started by ashleigh

9 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Melissa Crisco

So i heard that stephenie was going to write the books from edwards POV and im just wondering if thats true? And is she going to write anymore books after breakind dawn?

Is it true

Started by Jessica Pullen

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

Who's going...and when???

Ok who's going to new moon on premiere day (please say you know when that is)** and who's not? I'm going at 6" with a group of my awesome…

Started by Maddie H.

31 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Marilyn Foss

Do you think that New Moon will be better than Twilight??

Ok... I'm definetely a fan of the Twilight Saga books, but I wasn't so crazy about the first movie. I wanna know what other people are thin…

Started by Maddie H.

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Maddie H.

another

hey team edward and the other teams do ya'll think that stephine meyer should add another book to the twlight saga

Started by starkieta

28 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Mappi-Cullen Pattinson

TWI-TOOS?!!??!

hey guys! i just want to know out of curiousity, who would get a tattoo of edward, bella, jacob, etc or the book covers?!? no question abou…

Started by Jessica Cullen <3

26 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by twilightgeek:)>

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service