The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'dawn' (12)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your thoughts on Breaking Dawn!

For some lucky countries, BD has been released, so what are your thoughts on the movie? I still have to wait another week for the premiere…

Started by Eva Masen-Pattinson

17 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by faith cullen

New Free Twilight Breaking Dawn Printable Ornaments, Tags, Freebies & More

Free Printable Twilight Breaking Dawn Ornaments, Gift Tags, Bookmarks & More!       Glitterfy.com - Twilight Glitter Graphics      NEW…

Started by suzieqponqueen

0 Nov 17, 2011

Every Guy That Is A Fan Of The Twilight Saga Please Read.

Hi everyone, I am doing a survey for school of how many guys like twilight. If you would please comment down below to show you are a fan th…

Started by TamTwilight

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Manali Garg

STARS {THE SEQUEL OF BREAKING DAWN}

<font face="JasmineUPC"><font size="5">~ Preface ~ What do u do when the one u love is making a mistake but denies it? How do…

Started by Jasmin Hernandez

62 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jasmin Hernandez

BREAKiiN DAWN COVENz ;-D

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2010/10/twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-covens-casting/   Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Covens Casting   Summ…

Started by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

50 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

mackenzie foy as renesmee wat do u think??

so ive read on ew.com and found out irinas character but most importantly renesmees now idk if its true but when i saw a pic of her i was j…

Started by Karla Cardenas

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Isabell

The Twilight Saga chat

as all of you know, http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/  has only messaging and comment boxes for you to communicate and chat with ot…

Started by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

20 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

Breaking Dawn in 2 parts?

I think it's not a good idea at all. We'd have to wait forever for the 2nd part :( lol.Any thoughts?

Started by Brittany Rose

14 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Marigo Tsakopoulou

Stars i wrote more {tell me what u think}

i wrote more of my story stars read it plzCOMMENTif u never read it before its my version of a sequel to breaking dawnits on my profile ora…

Started by Jasmin Hernandez

0 Jul 3, 2010

did you felt the emptiness when you finish reading the whole saga..or just one of the book??

did you feel the connection..between you and twilight??leave a comment..cause we feel the same way..

Started by shane louise v. agustin

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by shane louise v. agustin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service