The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (53)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EDWARD'S RED EYES

so in chapter 23 of twilight Edward drinks Bella's  blood to save her from James's venom and In theory that should of turned his eyes brigh…

Started by Julia Balthazar Cullen

2 Jun 7
Reply by NellBells

iiF ROB DiiDNT GET THE PART OF EDWARD.......

OK, SO WERE ALL HAPPY THAT ROB HAS BEEN PLAYiiN EDWARD CULLEN. AND DOES A GREAT JOB AT iiT TOO! BUT WHAT iiF ROB NEVER GOT CHOSEN, LET ALON…

Started by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

186 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

Meant to be forever..............

MEANT TO BE FOREVER………….       What if Bella was a VAMPIRE and Edward not......... She and Alice met up with Carlisle, Esme and Rosalie..…

Started by DRISH CULLEN

241 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by DRISH CULLEN

if u had a life with edward...

if u were married to edward, how will ur life be?? here are some examples to what im talking about- kids? vegetarian? house? state? family…

Started by Allison E.J.

22 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by » Moonflowers and Dewdrops «

BREAKiiN DAWN COSTUMEz ;-D

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2011/03/06/photos-of-breaking-dawn-costumes-from-the-official-twilight-tour/   Photos of Breaking Dawn Costu…

Started by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

8 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by TEAM 3DWARD17

Fame Ain't Everything

This is my 3rd fan fic! This is your typical Edward/Bella story, with a couple of twists. Everyone is famous. Emmett and Bella are siblings…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

27 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by victoria marie corn

My Torn-Apart Life

Hey guys! Please read my Bella and Edward and Jacob series called "My Torn-Apart Life"!!!!! It means the world to me if you give me some fe…

Started by Bellaluver14

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Bellaluver14

Renesmee kids?

ok. Can Renesmee have kids? Shes half human and half vampire and Jake is a werewolve soooooooooo....... Can she? Edward and Bella had her s…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

32 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

if you read the twilight books first ,then do you feel more love for the edward in the book than the one in the movie

well i do,i mean rob is mega hot{sorry cnt deny that} and yh i love him but because i read the books first. i feel like i love edward in bo…

Started by Cece loves writing !

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Solen Nawzad

have you read rani and sukh?

i reay realy love this book.i read about 4-6 month ago,but yesterday i read breaking dawn{for the 3 third this year? and it reminded me of…

Started by Cece loves writing !

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Owler ♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service