The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'jacob' (20)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Torn-Apart Life

Hey guys! Please read my Bella and Edward and Jacob series called "My Torn-Apart Life"!!!!! It means the world to me if you give me some fe…

Started by Bellaluver14

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Bellaluver14

First wedding Aniversary part 3- part three of my Edward and Bella Anniversary story, parts one and two available to read on my blog page

Part 3 of First Wedding Anniversary We started our run home from the reservation. Renesme on my back, Edward at my right side, Jacob on my…

Started by kirsty aisha guard

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Smitha

TATTOO OF TWILIGHT

U guys have tattoos?? Any 1 has Twi tatto? I wanna make a tatto of Twilight or Team Edward. But am confuced.. Wht the art i wud b... Any1 h…

Started by Raaka

56 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Raaka

Who has more fans?

Ok so me and my best friend(who is on team jacob) say that Jacob was more people who are on his team, but I think that EDWARD has more peop…

Started by Jessica Wilson

37 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Karla Cardenas

first Wedding Anniversary continued

2nd Part to First Wedding Aniversary   We ran together, the noise was getting further away from us but it didnt make me feel any easier.  "…

Started by kirsty aisha guard

9 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by kirsty aisha guard

The Twilight Saga chat

as all of you know, http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/  has only messaging and comment boxes for you to communicate and chat with ot…

Started by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

20 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

The Eclipse Movie or The Book?

I liked both.But, I prefer the book more.

Started by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

33 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Twi-mom

Would Bella Really Fall In Love With Jacob If Vampires Never Existed???

This question has been really bugging me for a while and I was thinking if Vampires really didn't exist would that lead to Bella falling in…

Started by TamTwilight

10 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Stacy Kohout

LA Screening Review

http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/my-eclipse-la-screening-review   when I was reading this it made me sooooooo excited about seeing the…

Started by TamTwilight

0 Jun 30, 2010

what do you think?????

i just got to the part where jacob finds that bella is pregnant in breaking dawn. he thinks its going to kill her. do you think it will? i…

Started by Alice Cullen

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Jessica V Meza

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service