The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'moon' (17)

← Back to Official Team Edward
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Every Guy That Is A Fan Of The Twilight Saga Please Read.

Hi everyone, I am doing a survey for school of how many guys like twilight. If you would please comment down below to show you are a fan th…

Started by TamTwilight

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Manali Garg

The Twilight Saga chat

as all of you know, http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/  has only messaging and comment boxes for you to communicate and chat with ot…

Started by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

20 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Mitchie Cullen Ψ

Will you switch teams after watching New Moon?

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictu…

Started by JanMa3lla

141 May 12, 2010
Reply by Monya

Twilight Music Video - At the Beginning

Hiiiiii team edward.... I have made a Twilight Music Video starring only edward and bella (specially for team edward :P ) anyway, here is…

Started by Susan Sone

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Kaya Cullen SWALEN

How Obsessed do you really think you are?

Do you really think your obsessed??? Can you finish doing these questions w/out looking at the books, sites, and any info about twilight?…

Started by Vampire Tiffany

12 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by angel nicole dunson

NEW MOON WAS AMAZING!!!!!

Everytime Edward walked onto that screen i couldnt breathe to save the life of me. He literally left me breathless throughout the whole mov…

Started by Megan Hawkins

0 Nov 20, 2009

Who's going...and when???

Ok who's going to new moon on premiere day (please say you know when that is)** and who's not? I'm going at 6" with a group of my awesome…

Started by Maddie H.

31 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Marilyn Foss

Do you think that New Moon will be better than Twilight??

Ok... I'm definetely a fan of the Twilight Saga books, but I wasn't so crazy about the first movie. I wanna know what other people are thin…

Started by Maddie H.

20 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Maddie H.

Has anyone else noticed this? Please reply I need people's feedback.

Ok, so from the beginning, every1 of us twilight fans was team edward. but ever since new moon came out and taylor lautner bulked up, a han…

Started by JanMa3lla

29 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by LoVd1942

why...Alice didn't predict Bella's paper cut in New Moon...?????

I was just reading New Moon again...(I just can't wait for the movie...and reread the book...)...and I was just wondering why Alice...with…

Started by effie the Great

39 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by tara jane williams

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service