The Twilight Saga

i know i will never forget them i will keep them like they mean to me rite now..

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

never I dont care if 70 years go by or more I will never forget Twilight Im sure when Im 60 ill still gonna be reading the book.
., noooo!!! i will love them forever...
never forget and since i will always have them i probably will give them to my children someday and be like read these they are amazing
of course not!!!i will alaways remember them....
I'M A TRUE FAN I WILL NEVER FORGET I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA TO MUCH....
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE TWILIGHT SAGA BOOKS!!!!!! HOW CAN I MAKE SUCH A BLASPHEMY????????? I WILL SHARE THIS BOOKS WITH MY CHILDREN ONE DAY !!!
Never... :)
i sure as hell will
Of course not! Twilight is not something you can totally forget no matter how hard you try. I bet when I'm an old lady i'll be telling my grandkids all about Edward Cullen the Vamipre I almost married... lol :)
I will never forget Twilight is was my life for such a long time, and i changed my life. I was a nobody before Twilight. Then i read about a girl named Bella Swan... if i could i would just write a letter to Stephenie Meyer saying that she changed my life for the better with her books. I went from a kid to a teen with Twilight. I also realized i love romance, and now i'm so picky about books! No book had affected me like Twilight did, i dream about Edward Cullen. Never Forgetting, forcing my children even if there guys to read this book.
def not!!!
i will never 4get any of them..how can any1??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service