The Twilight Saga

I Bet not!!!!!! Do you have every single cardboard-cutout, action figure, movie, or pictures imagiable?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you know every single fact bout Twilight??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? If you are then respond and prove it!!!!!!(if you can)

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...I wish I could buy all that stuff but my parents won't let me ;(
Wow thats kindaa creepy. i love edward and robert mmm . but im not obsessed like that. i kinda have a lifee but i would die to met robert or if edward was actually real that will be like heaven on earth ugh!
ii KNOW RiiGHT LOL
LOL
Wow, and I thought I was obsessed. :) Maybe I just have a good memory, since I know (almost) every Twilight Saga fact, and can memorize the longer quotes.
you go girl that is what makes someone obbsessed not haveing every little trinkit, i can not afford all of that but i can love it with all my heart, so am i or arent i obsessed?
woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is so right :)))) i think every body in this discussion is a bigger fan than u (no offence)
they didn't get rich from me either, I only read online and have books.
LOL
im only addicted to edward
all i have 2 say is that I AM THE OBSESSION OF TWILIGHT im not about 2 name everything i have because i would be here forever but if u knew me then u would agree.
HAHAHHA OH AMANDA.....
YOU FORGOT YOU WERE
A 100% R.PATTz FAN BEFORE
YOU SAW SHARK BOYz BABY
MUSCLEz, LOL ;-D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service