The Twilight Saga

okay so as you can tell i have to much free time so last night i decided to write a parody of baby by justin bieber and turn it into bella for jacob i get sooo bored its not funny.

so here goes nothing hope you enjoy!

you know i love you you know i care just shout when ever and ill be there your are my love but youre ed's life

and we'll never ever be together

are we an item? quil wants to know i know we're just friends but what are you sayin'  said there's a blood sucker you stared me right in my eyes my first imprint broke my heart for the first time

*and i was like bella bella bella ooooh like bella bella bella nooo like bella bella bella  oooh thought you'd always love dogs dogs bella bella bella oooh like bella bella bella nooo like bella bella bella nooooo thought you'd always love dogs dogs

oh for you i would have done whatever and i cant believe youd choose a leech and i want to play it cool but im burning to fight i'll buy you anything but he'll buy you any ring and you say jakie please fix this moter bike (thats when it started) and i'll shake you till i'll wake you from that bad dream youre fallin down down down down and i cant believe my first imprint wont be around

*and i was like bella bella bella oooh like bella bella bella noo like bella bella bella ooooh i thought youd always love dogs dogs bella bella bella oooh bella bella bella nooo bella bella bella oooh thought youd always love dogs dogs

*** SETH: now in new moon edward let that gave jake a chance and bella cme to see him almost every day her age is just alittle bit above his she had him goin crazy oh he was in puppy love he tried waking her up from that nightmare but nothing worked mike newton started the fire on bella and jake's "first date" and thats when he first changed but now he has to go and fight that vamp and bella jumped of that cliff he knows she is crazy but he says she is amazing and now jakes heart is breaking and he keeps on sayin 

* bella bella bella oooh like bella bella bella nooooo like bella bella bella oooh thought youd always love dogs dogs bella bella bella oooh like bella bella bella nooooo like bella bella bella ooooh thoght youd always love dogs dogs now youre gone (yea yea yea yea yea yea yea) now you are all gone(yea yea yea yea yea yea yea) gone gone youre gone (yea yea yea yea yea yea) all gone (wolf yowls)

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

OMG this is so funny and creative! Good job!
thats awesome lol i was like singing it in my head! :D love it
its so funny cuz im on playlist listening to the real baby,then i find this...I LOVE IT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service