The Twilight Saga

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2011/03/06/photos-of-breaking-dawn-c...

Photos of Breaking Dawn Costumes From The Official Twilight Tour

Hot off the set in Vancouver, the Official Twilight Tour by Creation Entertainment was displaying several costumes from the original Twilight movie and newer ones from Breaking Dawn.

We have some higher resolution photos in the works, but here are some IPhone snaps to tide you over.

Creation Entertainment will have them at various shows throughout the year.

Kristen Stewart’s Jacket, pants, and shoes:

Robert Pattinson’s costume and shoes

Taylor’s jacket…yes, apparently he gets clothes.

All Three Outfits

Tags: breakingdawn, clothes, costumes, edward

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

yipee-ki-yay!!!

sorry Mrs. E, I've already posted this discussion apparently 2hrs and 41 mins before u. hehe... hey chill, no sarcasm.  hmmm i wonder whose discussion will get deleted.  In case if one has to be deleted under the norms of duplication of discussions...  It wud b great if both are left, wat say huh??

For the reply part, i loved bella's outfit. its so chic. and loved the boots, they are super duper hot.  someday i m gonna buy them for sure.

Yay, I really cant wait to see the movie.
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not like bellas clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought in breaking dawn she was suppost to be getting updated? wth is this?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for edward i dont care what he wears hes always hot!!!!!!! and who cares about jacobs clothes!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not like bellas clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought in breaking dawn she was suppost to be getting updated? wth is this?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for edward i dont care what he wears hes always hot!!!!!!! and who cares about jacobs clothes!!!!!!!!!!
Yay, Bella's and Jacob's wardrobes get Cullenized. :D
This is soooooooooooooooo damn AWESOME!!!! waitin for d movie 2 release!
I love bellaa!!! too hot for cold weather veryyy coolll!!!
Cool :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service