The Twilight Saga

WHO HAS iiT ALREADY AND ARE YOU
HAViiN A SLUMBER/WATCH PARTY
THiiS WEEKEND? XD

Views: 234

Replies to This Discussion

I bought the DVD this afternoon.

Bought mine yesterday.  I got the one with the wedding dress packaging and fabric poster of the wedding photo.  The fabric poster is very nice.  It's big 30"x40".  

My Mom and I are watching it today when she gets home from church.  I sat up last night to watch the extra features.  Love it so far.

I don't have it yet, but I do plan on getting it.

me 

watched for millionth time 

That's too bad.  I loved the commentary that he and Kristen did on Eclipse.  They are so funny together.  The way he made jokes about Jacob trying to steal Bella from him.  LOL

Lucy...I liked in the commentary where Robert is joking about some of the scenes.  Like where she jumps on the motorcycle with Jacob, Robert says something about his girlfriend going to hang out with a bunch of guys with their boobs hanging out.  LOL

And about the heart diamond he puts on her bracelet, Robert says, "See I gave you a 3 million dollar diamond and he gave you a little dog.  That's because  I'm your boyfriend."  He was so funny joking about these scenes.

i have watched it but not having a slumber/ watch party

I've got the Two Disk Special Edition and I already watched it twice since Monday.  They have great extra features on the second disk.

Sadly its not out in the U.K. till 12/03.

THAT SUx :(

My best friends and I watched all four movies when I got it. It's tradition. There should have been deleted scenes, though. -_-

Of course, from now on, the prom scene in Twilight when Jacob is there, I can't help but go, "Don't turn your back on him! He's gonna steal your baby!" lmao

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service