The Twilight Saga

WHO WENT N HOWD YOU
FEEL ABOUT iiT??

ME 2 WORDz: BEAUTiiFUL yet CRAzY.

Views: 677

Replies to This Discussion

XD

BELLAz CHANGE: DO YOU AGREE OR DiiSAGREE?
iiS BELLA STiiLL RELATEDABLE WiiTH THE CHANGE OR NO?
DiiD YOU THiiNK ABOUT THAT READiiN THE BOOK OR DURiiN THE MOViiE?

Whether in the book or movie I think it doesn't matter if Bella is human or vampire, she can still be related to. But I don't see why she wouldn't be, since people can relate to the other Cullens and vampires and werewolves just fine throughout the series... Though I guess Bella is the narrator (which puts her in a different position than the other characters) and would seem to act more "adult" as a vampire, so readers (younger readers especially) might like her better as a human because of it. I don't know. For me, though, Bella can still be related to. :)

In the book vampire Bella is still relatable in the sense that she is a strong woman who came into her own and will do anything to protect her family.  She is basically the  same Bella, only stronger and more durable.  She is also learning more about herself in this new life. We will see how she is protrayed as a vampire in the second Breaking Dawn Movie.

I loved how it wasn't too different from the book...I cannot wait for part two!!

TOTALLY AGREE, N JUST HOPE iiTz MUCH LONGER. CUzZ
PART ONW WAS BARELY AN HOUR AND FOURTY EiiGHT MiiNUTEz.
iiNCLUDiiN CREDiiTz -___-. N NEW MOON N ECLiiPSE WERE 2 HOURz +
ExCLUDiiN CREDiiTz. SO HOPEFULLY ENDiiN THE SAGA THEY LEAVE US
WiiTH SOMETHiiN AMAziiN AND LONG, LOL!!! <3 XD
I went on the 18th of November with my friend (she's a Twilight fan, too) and the movie was great. We have almost cred when Bella died :(((. I think she's more beautiful as a vampire!!!!!! For Twilight fans who didn't see the movie: You should go right now to cinema and watch it!
ARE U READY FOR iiT
TO BE ON DVD SOON?
ii KNOW ii AM!, LOL XD

I will be there to buy my copy on Feb 11th. Can't wait to see it again and again,

ME TOO! XD

I bought my copy at midnight. I am ready to see it again. I am so happy that they released it in only 3 months. Now I am looking forward for part 2.Won't come soon enough though. 

AGREED!! ;-D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service