The Twilight Saga

I do not know if any of you have heard this, but Eclipse is coming out on June 10, 2010 and Breaking Dawn is coming out sometime in 2013! I am going to die if we have to wait three years after Eclipse comes out to see Breaking Dawn!?! :'(

Views: 392

Replies to This Discussion

3 YEARS!!!! noooooooooo that better not be real! x
I was on twitter but I lefted it. So it is really true 2011?
It can't be possible!!! 3 years is so long!!!
3 years are too long for me.... too
Breaking Dawn is going to be tough to film, but I haven't heard anything confirmed about doing it yet. 3 Years is a long time.
If i have to wait three years I will go crazy do they know what that will do to the world lol!
3 years!?! :O thatd be difficult on the actors. three years = changes in their lives, especially taylot, hed be 20! he wouldnt look 17 which he should, that would be a problem! kristen will change sumhow cuz shes still young, rob will look different, nee i go on? it will be difficult, so id understand if it took 3 years, i wouldnt like it, but wut could you do? make it ALL like animated? a chunky computer edward? yuck! so ya, idk but that sucks X.X
I agree, unless they are shooting it all soon, but taking a really long time to edit?
Oh man 1 year was too long 4 new moon holy crap. No that sucks
are they intentionally trying to kill us here??!!!... 3years?!!!.. thats just way too long!
i am so mad i was going to go see new moon tonigt but they were sold out until next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can watch it on the puter for free the website is www.letmewatchthis.com and then you sign up and then search new moon and then click on one of the links and you can watch it from your puter.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service