The Twilight Saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uycOpn...

I am so incredibly happy, this is the moment I've been waiting for! Watch this, it's extroidinary! Best. Trailer. Ever.!

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

The trailer is perfect!
That was amazing. I can't wait. I can't believe they showed so much for the first trailer.
Loved the trailer but I'll have to reread BD...I didn't remember Edward throwing Jacobe (in human form) through the air as shown in the trailer (or is that just something the movie added)?
I don't remember reading that either, but it was nice to watch Jacob being thrown. 

Well, I'm not sure if that is Jacob.. So, we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for Commenting! :D

I loved the trailer, though the first part of it -- the invitation mixed with cheesy music (sorry, I liked the music, but I just don't think that it fit with the rest of the music) -- looked really fan-made. It kind of turned me off there for a moment. Luckily the rest of the trailer made up for it! I thought the scene with Billy and Jacob was nice, and Jacob turning into a wolf was pretty cool. (Taylor Lautner took off his shirt a few seconds into the trailer. Who would've guessed, huh?) :D

"No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever." ~ Edward (Some think this could be a wedding vow... Honestly, it doesn't really matter where they put it in, I like it! lol)

When Edward threw Jacob it looked like he had blood on him. Could it be the imprinting reaction? It doesn't follow the book (it never does) but I don't really know what else it could be. Any ideas? 

Anyway, loved the teaser, and I am now looking forward to the theatrical trailer! :]

Edward throwing Jacob could have been the birth scene. Twice in the book Edward batted Jacobs hands out of the way-breaking his fingers. They may have exaggerated that part to make up for the lack of bloody birth shots. They said it was a powerful scene. I can totally see them bringing out Edwards desperation that way while trying to save Bella. Edward was practicaly going mad during that part in the book while remaining calm at the same time.
Good point. That makes sense, so it could be right. ...Man, that's gonna bug me now. I really want to see the movie! :D

I know, it was kind of off.. But it was just a teaser trailer, so the trailer is hopefully much better. But., never the less, I loved it.

Thanks for Commenting

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service