The Twilight Saga

Edward tells Bella that he favors mountain lions when he hunts. This got me to wondering the last couple of days, who likes Edward more. Kittens (teens to 30's) or Cougars (the 40+ crowd). Since I am a cougar (also known as mountain lions); I got to thinking, that I would take him in a heart beat.

So, what do y'all think?

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Kittens totally!
all i'm gonna say is *meoowwww*
Well, I guess that makes me a kitten, I know Bella was an angry kitten :3, so...., hmm, I don't know. I've confuzled myself. =3
Me being a kitten myself i think kittens like Edward more than cougars.
I got to thinking about this a bit more the other night, for me, it is a paradox. Stop and think... A cougar is an older woman who goes after the younger guys. Ok. Now, Edward is supposed to be a 108 year old man, frozen in the body of a 17 year old. Can you see where this is leading? I would be both, a cougar and a kitten. A cougar for the 17yr old and kitten for the 108 yr old. I just thought this was an interesting concept.
love it that is the coolest thing i never thought of it like that so everbody can always love him i love that
Being closer to 40 than 30, I would have to say Cougars all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!
I think every girl/women loves Edward since he is the perfect boyfriend/husband. Me myself being 21, would love to say kittens, but my mother thinks he is pretty yummy...so I'd say I agree with A Cullen Cousin
KITTENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like, . . . with me being seventeen . . . i just think that i am more obsessed . . .ahahaha . . . but i dont think it matters on how old u are . . . just your COMMON SENSE ! !!!! that matters . . .

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service