The Twilight Saga

Dear Edward,

You and I don't share the same name. We don't even live in the same universe. I live in reality. You live in a world called Twilight, created by Stephenie Meyer. I don't even look like you. But I am you.

I believe in the same thing you do. Your love for Bella, which became an obsession -- the kind that was okay, that was all right -- and eventually an option that you knew you would never regret. She was your singer, your life, your blood. She was you everything. I understand that now.

I didn't understand it before, Edward, because I was only listening to what my friends were telling me. "Edward Cullen is a sparkling gay Vampire...Edward Cullen needs to get laid..." I got tired of it, so, I read the book. And now I know. You were doing everything, loving her, saving her, protecting her, marrying her...all of those things because of love. Love is a word that I used many times before, but never really thought that I was misusing the word until I read Stephenie Meyer's creation. Well, that's gonna change now. I may not be immortal, or strong, or be able to read minds, but I'll keep in mind what you represented.

So, Edward Cullen, the Vampire of Twilight, thank you. You are not a sparkling gay Vampire. You are an inspiration to us men who treated love like crap, like a word that we looked over.

Thank you,

Just Another Guy

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

awww!!!

you are so nice!!!

Maluyag na ko simu!!

I never thought that there will be a guy like you!!

thats so sweet and nice..

and its true don't treat love like Crap!!

cause I know how it feels!!

even though im a girl!!

can we be friends!!!

edward.. right?

bye!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service