The Twilight Saga

JUST CLICK IN THE LINK BELOW...AND LOOK FOR PICS OF THE ACTORS AND U'LL SEE WHO WILL PLAY KATE-IRINA-TANYA-CARMEN-ELEAZAR!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com/denali-clan-cast-tw...

Views: 277

Replies to This Discussion

I love the casting period...it's so much fun, lol! I remember when I was waiting to see who the Cullens, Bella, and Jacob were going to be, and then seeing them in costume and make-up for the first time. Now here we are at the last book! Personally, I am amazed. :D

Myanna Buring = Tanya

Casey LaBow = Kate

Maggie Grace = Irina

Mia Maestro = Carmen

Christian Camargo = Eleazar

yay! casey is exactly the kate i've immagined! and mia can repressent carmen too.but MB is less seductive face to play tanya dont u think? i dont know, ive never seen any of her muvee. but maybe with a little makeup and things she'll turn into the sexy succubus
I totally agree with this... I just looked at the picture and was like, "WOW that is definatly Katie!" LOL! I am not to sure about Tonya though... I mean she is beautiful and blonde which she has to be but I don't see it in the eyes! Eleazar (Christian Camargo) is the way I pictured him! This is so exciting! 412 days till Breaking Dawn is out!
u're totally right about TANYA......
but we'll see...in 412 days....how it turns out for her!!!!
Wow finaly thy've found Eleazar Kate and Irana .em lovin' d whole Denali's cast .
Irina is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! She was on Lost
casey LaBow is perfect for kate but idk about tanya shes supposed to be a strawberry blond she would have been good as irinaand the one playing irina would be good as tanya
I can't wait either.
(Y)
As much as I think Casey LaBow is a perfect, natural looking Kate, I also like Myanna Buring as Tanya. She has the face I, personally, imagined for her. And when she gets into the Tanya character (hair, make-up, attitude, etc.) I think she'll be great!
yup i looked at the picture of casey and said yup thats kate lol can't wait!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service