The Twilight Saga

IN THE MOVIES THEY MAKE OUR BELOVED EDWARD LOOK MEAN AND ANGRY PERSON{SOMETIMES} AND THEY MAKE BELLA LOOK LIKE A TWO TIMER

WAT DO YA THINK?

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

i wish they would stop doing that and craate the edward we love that stephnie meyers gave to us
hmmm.....
yup
im like sooooooo right
i know Edward looks so depressive and angry
in every movie
not like in the book
idk about the Bella two timer thing
boo me i haven't watched Eclipse
*sobb*
lol
<33 jasmine
evn i hvnt seen eclipse jas sooo V ALL R IN TEH SM PAGE DUDE
u r rite dude see 4 the tym bein lts tk nw moon edward soo nice in it the last THE TRUTH part in the buk he is soo nice
bt well in the mvie its cut and made vry small whch maks it feel lyk edward is soo mean
and about BELLA i am with u BC(bella cullen)in the mvie she is shwn as a 2 tymr i hv ft that at tyms she is soo mean sort to edward and at tyms soo mean to jacob....................!
Yeah kinda, Edward always looks so moody and depressed and Bella is such a tart in the movie. In the books Edward is much more happy and Jokey (if that is a real word), and Bella in the book loves Edward and obviously shows that she loves edward more than Jacob, but in the movie it doesn't seem like she loves Edward as much. :( ...
u r exctly rite dude
i mean VRY RITE
actually i think they make bella seem more mean and angry bc in the books she was this happy joking person in love but in the movies she's alot more serious
you people are my twilight "bests"
Hmm I do see your point but he doens't always look mean or angry ...
also for two timing? Not Bella's fault. Jacob's fault....

I think we have certain view of things in books but when its in movies it does seem different...
yss tottaly and jacobs all like so perfact not
Yes, i agree. Her problem isn't CHOOSING them. She just can't handle hurting her best friend. She has to accept it. So its not about choices, its about acceptance.
Bella is a 2 timer

And I love edwards mean and angry look, he looks down right sexy with it, its my favourite look :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service