The Twilight Saga

Well...in my opinion Robert wasn't the Edward I imagined.Just my opinion :) What do you guys think? If you agree with me, who do you think should have played Edward? Please leave a comment <3

Views: 857

Replies to This Discussion

Lol and I didn't like him untill I watched the movies too but now i'm team Edward all the way !!! :)
ME TOO!
Yeah, Idefinitly think he suits Edward, they are both superrr hot
As I watch each Twilight film, I think that Robert had turned the character into his own, and no one could take his place. He really has developed the right emotions very well about his feelings towards Bella and the stregnth that it takes to be with her because of the fact he so deeply loves and protects her. I think he's just right.....

I think Robert was supposed to play Edward as I can't see anyone else playing his character !!! but that is just my opion :)

i think he is the perefect persion to play edward but that is my opinyon

If you all don't know already tomorrow night during Revenge they are showing another Breaking Dawn sneak peak.
what's Revenge?
i cant what for it i have it recording .oh and to day thy had a snek peak of breaking dawn on e news my mom recordedit for me.<3
I THINK ROBERT MADE EDWARD LOOK SEXY! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! AND THAT IS MY OPINION! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EITHER OF THEM!
i agree with u Nicole i think Rob is perfect for this role
I can't think of someone who fits in particular, but I don't think he suits the description- not the hair color and hairstyle (wich is really important) or the facial structure, or anything really... But I don't really like the movies- I think they took out Edward's perfect gentelman behavior wich is really too bad, plus they took out some of my favorite scenes or changed them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service