iiN THEATREz JUNE 30TH AND ASLO

OUT 2DAYz LATER WHiiCH iiS JULY 2ND.

TO Mii FELLOW TWiiLiiGHTERz WHiiCH

MOViiE YOU THiiNK WiiLL MAKE

THE MOST MONEY AT THE BOX

OFFiiCE THAT WEEK??

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

i loooooooooooooooooooooooove the twilight saga but i've been waiting on avatar:the last airbender to be a movie since they came out with the series.so im going with the airbender
ii KNOW RiiGHT EVER SiiNCE THE CARTOON, ii BEEN HOPiiN FOR AN ACTUAL MOViiE OF AANG :-D
eclipse by little
haha
nice query. I'd watch both.. i will just hope they both become successful at the box office.. that's all that matters to me..
yea me too
eclispse, but not by much
HMMM, iiT MiiGHT
I agree.....I mean I plan to see both movies but for different reasons. i plan to see eclipse because I'm recently (January 2010) obsessed with Twilight....but I plan to see the last airbender because I love M. Night Shyamalan's movies. I think that they will both do good at the box office, but I think Eclipse might win out because I think it has a being following. I didn't know airbender was anything before it was this movie and I'm only seeing it because of the director so............
lol, yea aiirbender was a cartoon.
ii thiink even before twiiliight saga
was even wriitten. but yea ii plan
to see both. ii know iits going to
be a crazy week when both
those moviies come out ;-D
I think more people will be going to see Eclipse but it could be very close but I dont know alot of people who still watch Avatar: The Last Airbender anymore but thats just what I think.
ii STiiLL WATCH iiT, LOL BUT
WiiLL SEE THE TURN OUT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service