The Twilight Saga

I love the Song Heavy in your Arms from the Eclipse soundtrack but after having watched Eclipse twice i can't seem to find where the song plays in the movie.  Is there anyone out there who knows what part it is played in.

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

it's in the end..after Metric-Eclipse (all yours) unfortunately..the song is not actually in the movie, it's at the end..when everybody has already left the cinema, and the screen is black..presenting the distribution, etc.
I hate when they do stuff like that...the same thing happened to White Demon Love Song-The Killers in New Moon.
When I saw thw movie I was disappointed that it was in the credits
i dont like the eclipse soundtrack, new moon was better.
It took me awhile to get used to the change. I think it was the same for New Moon too. We just get used to our routines. I had to listen to this one several times to get back into that comfort zone. I have a few that I like as favorites now.
Same here..
actually you are right... i have some favourites now from Eclipse soundtrack after listening to it several times:
1. Heavy in your arms
2. Eclipse (all yours)
3. With you in my head
4. My love
5. Let's get lost
6. A million miles an hour
7. Neutron star collision
The order is random
agree,and the score also of new moon is better, although i had great expectations from howard shore
after listening the score a few times i must say great music for the battle scenes!!

YEA ii DiiDNT REALLY LiiKE
iiT EiiTHER. ONLii 2 SONGz
ii ACTUALLY LiiSTEN TO iiS
OF COURSE THE MUSE ONE
AND THE ONE BY CEELO GREENE ;-D

what is that song called at the end of eclipse right before it goes off and Bella and Edward are holding each ofter in 

the meadow.And the song comes on right as they are huging and then the movie gose off and the song play into the cardits!

Please Hepl!

Eclipse all yours by Metrics

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service