The Twilight Saga

On March 12 Remember Me is comming out!!!!!! With Robert Pattinson durring the previews the wils show a TRAILER OF ECLIPSE!!!!!! OMG I CANT WAIT

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!! My mom's going to take me!!!!! DOUBLE FEATURE!!!! TWILIGHT!
on youtube I found trailer already, don't know if it's really the "official" one, but you can see a lot of images that are related to the book.
noooo way! what did you type in? i have been trying to find it for MONTHS and can never find anything
there are a lot of them on youtube, some of them are just photo's etc.
In every trailer there are always a lot of flashback to the 2 previous movies but you can see quit good the scenes that must be from eclips.
One of the clips starts with image of a normal mortal house with the wife in the kitchen hands put on sink. And then, something jums trough the window.

Enjoy yourself!!
plz give me the link to the trailer
oh yes!!! the trailer was fascinating!!! TWILIGHT 4 ever! :)))
OMG right i think eclipse will be the greatest movie because in the book its so great!!!!!
omg thats my birthday XP i know what i want to do now :L xx cant wait till the films out (eclipse and remember me :L)
0h my gosh. My favorite book in the Twilight Saga--Eclipse will come to life!! :)

I can't wait for the trailer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO HAPPY
I THINK I MAY CRY WEN I SEE THE TRAILER CAUSE IM SO HAPPY BOUT SEEING IT AT REMEMBER ME
GO TEAM EDWARD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
omg omg omg omg ahhh i cant believe it , i garantee u guys that ill be the first one to get in and watch remmber me and ill be the first one to get in and watch eclipse ,,, yipeeeeee omg omg omg ahhhh
Yes, it will be very exciting.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service