YEAR OLD VAMPiiRE ;-D

TWiiLiiGHT ;-D

NEW MOON ;-D

ECLiiPSE ;-D

BREAKiiNG DAWN ;-D
edward breaking dawn Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 899

Replies to This Discussion

I like his hair in Breaking Dawn. I think he looks sexy.

That's so true . but he is still sexy to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it me or did his nose change too!?!?

Here's another couple BD pics of Edward - I think he looks hot!!!

XD
CANT WAiiT TO SEE THiiS iiN 5 N A HALF HOURz!!!!!!! LOL XD

Well actually, changing Edward's looks are really on purpose. I mean, if he doesn't change his looks and at least make himself a little older, the humans around him will get suspicious. :)

That is a very good point.  He is supposed to change his appearance so the humans don't notice that he's not aging.  

robert looks are stunning but in every twilight movies they make a sudden changes for his role to make it more convincing............

Also, I think I remember in the books somewhere it says that Edward and Bella both changed the way they dressed, etc a little because of the influence they had on each other.  For example, Edward started wearing more casual clothing because Bella does.  Bella started wearing more color instead of all dark colors, because Edward liked her in blue.  That would be normal in a relationship...to want to please the other person in small ways like that.

Exactly. Also when Edward left Bella wore moody colors such as purple and brown, because she honestly didn't care how she looked. Edward was gone so there wasn't a point for her to be all colorful in clothing.

EDWARD <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service